“Collect” means gathers, acquires or obtains Personal Information from any source and by any means and includes information VERDE has come across by accident or has not been asked for.
“Disclose” means generally, the release of information outside of VERDE, including under a contract to carry out an outsourced function or as required by law.
“Personal Information” means information or an opinion (including information or an opinion forming part of a database), whether true or not, and whether recorded in a material form or not, about an individual whose identity is apparent, or can reasonably be ascertained, from the information or opinion.
“Sensitive Information” means information or an opinion about an individual’s:-
- racial or ethnic origin;
- political opinions or associations;
- religious or philosophical beliefs;
- membership of a profession, trade association or union;
- sexual preferences;
- criminal record; or
- health information
“VERDE” means Brelli Investments Pty Ltd ABN 76 158 709 589. Any use of “we”, “us”, or “our company” is in reference to Brelli Investments Pty Ltd ABN 76 158 709 589 .
2. Collection of Your Personal Information
We will sometimes require to obtain your Personal Information in order to provide you with customer service. However, we will only Collect information that is necessary for us to deliver you a service or to perform other necessary business functions and activities. The Personal Information that we may require includes:-
- your full name,
- residential/business address,
- phone number(s),
- email ;
- bank account and/or credit card details ; or
- driver’s license number.
3. How your Personal Information is collected
We collect Personal Information in a number of ways, including:
- directly from you, for example, when you provide information via phone, email, sales invoices, sales-related documentation or through our website;
- when you order products/services from us (particularly when those products are delivered);
- open an account or enter into an agreement with us;
- use your Credit Card to purchase products or services from us;
- from third parties such as our related companies, credit reporting agencies or your representatives;
- from publicly available sources of information;
- from our own records of your previous purchases; and
- when we are legally required to do so
We will mainly Collect your Personal Information directly from you. However, sometimes we may Collect additional Personal Information from external sources mainly to verify the accuracy of the information and to personalise and improve our service. We will not Collect Personal Information in an unreasonably intrusive way. We will not Collect Sensitive Information from you except with your prior consent and then only where it is necessary.
Unless the circumstances of why we Collect Personal Information is obvious (because the circumstances speak for themselves), we will notify you of the following before we Collect the Personal Information (or if not practicable to do so, as soon as possible after we Collect the Personal Information):-
- the main purpose we Collect the Personal Information;
- any other related uses or Disclosure that we may make of your Personal Information (including to whom we may make Disclosure of your the Personal Information, such as a related body corporate and to our service contractors);
- our identity and how you may contact us (if this is not obvious);
- any law requiring us to collect your Personal Information (where applicable); and
- the consequences (if any) for you not providing your Personal Information to us or providing it incorrectly.
4. How your Personal Information is used
Your information may be used to:
- verify your identity;
- supply, deliver and install products or services to you by us or our related entities;
- assist you to subscribe to our services;
- billing, account management and collecting debts;
- business planning and product development to improve our service;
- protection against fraud or theft;
- providing you with information on promotions and products or services of VERDE and other organisations that are of greater interest or benefit to you (including direct marketing – see clause (5) below); and
- to avoid an imminent threat to a person’s life or to public safety or for reasons related to law enforcement or internal investigations into unlawful activities.
We will not use your Personal Information in a secret or underhanded way.
5. Direct Marketing
To keep you informed of our products, services, special offers and new events relevant to VERDE, we may rely on the direct marketing exception to direct market to you (though direct mail, telemarketing, email, SMS and MMS messages by us or our related companies and bodies), VERDE will ensure that:-
- you are clearly notified of your right to opt out if you no longer wish to receive any further information or updates from us;
- only if you opt to receive this information will you receive direct marketing communications from us; and
- you can at any time opt out of all direct marketing if you have not previously chosen to opt out.
Please note that we may offer links to other websites. We advise you to read the privacy policies applicable to those websites as their standards may differ from ours. VERDE will not use any Sensitive Information we Collect (if any) for any purpose related to direct marketing. If you do not wish to be contacted by VERDE about marketing, special offers or other contracts, please contact us.
6. When we disclose your Personal Information.
VERDE will not Disclose Personal Information otherwise than in accordance with this clause 6.
We will Disclose your Personal Information for reasons only related to why we Collect the information (see 4 above). We may need to disclose your Personal Information to an organisation outside of our company. However, we will take reasonable steps to ensure that these organisations are bound by confidentiality and privacy obligations under the Privacy Act.
These outside organisations may perform the following services for us:
- repairing malfunctioning equipment;
- accounting and bookkeeping;
- installation, maintenance and construction;
- website usage analysis and hosting;
- customer enquiries; or
- mailing operations
In addition, we may disclose your Personal Information to:
- your authorised representatives or legal advisers (upon your request);
- credit-reporting and fraud-checking agencies;
- credit providers;
- our related entities;
- our professional advisers (lawyers or accountants); or
- enforcement/government agencies or courts where permitted or required by law or to avoid and imminent threat to a person’s life or to public safety.
We may be required to send the Personal Information overseas to an overseas organisation but we will only do so if it is related to the reasons that we Collect Personal Information (see clause 4). Before we send any Personal Information overseas, we will first require the overseas organisation to sign a binding undertaking that it will handle that Personal Information in accordance with the National Privacy Principles contained in the Privacy Act. VERDE will not sell your Personal Information to other parties without your prior consent.
7. Your rights
You have the right to access your Personal Information, subject to some exceptions allowed by law. If you would like to do so, please let us know. VERDE will take reasonable steps to correct any Personal Information about you that is wrong within a reasonable time, or if we can not correct it, we will give you reasons why we can not. Please also be aware that appropriate security checks will have to be fulfilled, and you may be required to put your request in writing. VERDE does not generally charge a fee for you to access your Personal Information.
8. Quality and Security
We will take all reasonable steps to ensure the Personal Information we collect, use and disclose is accurate, complete and updated. However, the accuracy of this information is largely dependent on the information you provide and we recommend that you inform us of any errors or changes to your Personal Information.
9. How to contact us
If you have any questions in relation to privacy, please contact us via our Contact page on our Website http://www.verdesolutions.com.au
©Brelli Investments Pty Ltd 2012.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
“VERDE” means Brelli Investments Pty Ltd ABN 76 158 709 589. Any instance of “we”, “us”, or “our company” is in reference to Brelli Investments Pty Ltd ABN 76 158 709 589.
Unless otherwise indicated, the contents of this internet site (including site layout, stylisation, and composition of the site) is the property of Brelli Investments Pty Ltd ABN 76 158 709 589 (“Verde”), all rights reserved. This site may also include (but not limited to), images, written material and logos that are copyrighted by, and remain the intellectual property of other third parties and which have been lawfully included in this site by agreement. The entire content of this site is protected by Australian copyright law and by virtue of international treaties and equivalent copyright laws in other countries. Visitors who access the site may, for their own, non-commercial purposes, view or make copies of material contained on the site, but content should not be systematically download and/or stored in any form whatsoever, and under no circumstances should any content be reproduced, altered and/or made separately available online without the prior written consent of both Verde and the respective originator of the material desired to be reproduced.
Verdé is a trademark owned by Verde. The use of the Verdé trademark and any other trademarks, logos, tradenames or other words or indicia that is likely to be confused with the Verdé trademark is strictly prohibited. All other brand names, logos, designs, and other trademarks (whether registered or not) that are included or mentioned within this website remain the property of their respective owners.
Product Information and Specifications
The product information and specifications that are provided within this website are approximate descriptions of the products and intended as a guide only. All specifications provided on this website are taken verbatim from marketing material provided to us by the manufacturers, importers, and/or distributors of the products to which they relate. Whilst every care is taken in assuring there are no errors in the information provided, it should be noted that manufacturers' specifications are always subject to change without notice, and we cannot guarantee that information on a specific product will be wholly and perfectly accurate. Typographical errors may also have found their way into the numerous pages comprising our site, further adding to the possibility that specific information may indeed be incorrect.
It is not Verde’s policy, nor intention, to mislead visitors to this site; therefore, if you find any information within this site which you feel to be in error, or encounter typographical errors on any of the pages, we would greatly appreciate you taking the time to send us an e-mail message, specifying the page you were viewing and the error or omission you have found, so that we may rectify the problem expediently, thereby offering a more accurate site for everyone's benefit.
Verde reserves the right to change any product specifications without prior notice.
All prices shown on this website are in Australian Dollars ($AU) inclusive of any goods and services tax (GST) payable. The prices at which the products herein are offered for sale are maintained for accuracy on an ongoing basis and will always to the best of our knowledge, be accurate and achievable for us. However, situations outside of our scope of control may arise (such as currency fluctuations, importer/distributor price increases or other external influences) which may prevent us from being able to sell a particular product for a particular price as advertised. Typographical errors are another factor beyond our immediate control, and may be the cause of us not being able to honour a particular price. These errors will, of course, be rectified immediately upon our identification thereof. In such circumstances, customers are always notified of the price difference before any sale transaction is entered into, to ensure that the customer is fully aware of the final price of a product prior to making the purchase.
All products are subject to availability and may be withdrawn from sale at any time. Whilst we endeavour to ensure the availability of all products depicted and/or offered for sale through this site, there are a number of factors affecting such availability which are outside the scope of our control. There are numerous situations where a manufacturer may have opted to discontinue a particular product, an importer has decided to stop importing a particular product into the country or a distributor has temporarily run out of stock of a particular product. In these cases, we shall endeavour to find the product for you from an alternative source, or offer a comparable product for a comparable price, either from the same or another source. If we can not supply the product/s for any reason, we will not charge you for these and we will refund any money already paid for them.
In the event that a product is out of stock we will contact you by telephone or email to advise you of the availability and expected delivery time. If you have paid for a product and which we later find to be sold out or no longer available, we will offer you a refund. If, notwithstanding that we advise you that a product is currently out of stock, you then advise us that you wish to proceed with the purchase, you will not be able to subsequently cancel the order.
Payment of your purchases can be made as follows:
- Credit Card;
- Amex; and
It is your responsibility to pay for any other taxes, duties or liabilities that may be imposed by any governmental authority, including without limitation, any customs duty, goods and services taxes, or any valued added tax imposed on any goods or services ordered by you from the Verde website.
If making a payment by credit card over the phone, your credit card details will be taken by a Verde staff member. Once the payment has been authorised and processed your credit card details will be destroyed. PayPal Buyer Protection and PayPal Seller Protection are also subject to the terms and conditions in PayPal's User Agreement, incorporating the Buyer Protection policy and Seller Protection policy which include details on eligibility criteria and the discretionary nature of these policies. You should consider the Product Disclosure Statement and Financial Services Guide before deciding to sign-up for or use the PayPal online payment service at www.PayPal.com.au.
Verde will deliver products ordered by its customer free of charge to anywhere in Australia. If you require delivery to an overseas destination, Verde will advise you of the delivery charges applicable. Verde only guarantee delivery of products to the address that you have nominated by the chosen delivery method at the time you place your order with us. It is the responsibility of the customer to assess and decide whether the nominated shipping address is suitable for the nominated delivery method. Verde will not be held responsible for any missing products once the product has been successfully delivered to the address you have nominated. It is critical that you provide us with clear instructions and a delivery address where the delivery can be made during normal business hours from Monday and Friday. Please note:- A post office box address cannot be accepted.
If your order contains a number of products then individual products may be delivered in separate instalments’. In most cases we expect delivery to be completed within (3)-(21) days of placement of your order. We cannot provide you with a specific date or time that the products will be delivered, however, Verde will do everything possible to request the carrier to contact you, but cannot be held responsible if they do not make such contact.
Refunds & Returns Policy:
Our products are covered by guarantees under the Australian Consumer Law. The guarantees that the Law provides are included in our repair, exchange and refunds policy and you are entitled to a remedy if we do not meet these guarantees. Here are the principles of our service and product repair, exchange and refunds policy:
- Please choose carefully. We don't refund or exchange for change of mind or wrong selections (unless a statutory cooling-off period applies).
Verde will accept product returns and provide you with a refund, or arrange for the item to be repaired, if it is faulty. By 'faulty', Verde means that the item;
- is not of acceptable quality or reasonably fit for the purposes for which it is designed (e.g. it is defective or does not perform in the way it is designed to perform); or
- deviates from its description in some significant way; or
- does not comply with any other manufacturer's warranties or any statutory consumer guarantees which are applicable to it. Please refer to the documentation supplied with your product for details of the applicable manufacturer's warranties. A product will not be considered to be 'faulty' if the problem has been caused by your misuse or neglect, or any damage to the product caused by you.
- Provided that a faulty product is returned within 14 days from the date of delivery and you supply Verde with your original tax invoice, Verde will repair or replace a product for you free of charge and within a reasonable time (or, if you choose, provide you with a full refund.)
- If the incorrect product has been delivered to you please contact Verde within (48) hrs of the delivery of an incorrect good.
- Verde will arrange for the collection of a faulty or incorrect product, and the delivery of the replacement, repaired or correct Product at no additional cost to you. The product must available for collection in its original packaging, including all accessories, manuals and documentation.
- If you return faulty goods to us more than 14 days from the date of delivery, Verde provides its customers with a warranty on purchases of our products. For more information, please see our warranty page.
As soon as Verde has delivered the products to you as outlined above, you will be responsible for them. We will only deliver to the address on the order and products will not be left without a signature. From the time of receipted delivery of the products, any loss or damage to the products shall be at your own risk. The ownership of products remains with Verde until full payment for all supplied products has been received.
Limitation of Liability:
Verde is not liable to you or any other person for any loss whatsoever including (without limitation) indirect, incidental, or consequential, loss of profits or of opportunity, expense, damage or injury suffered in connection with your access, use of, inability to use or the performance of this website including all materials or any purchases made through the website (except for any and liability that cannot be excluded by law, such as the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) which cannot be excluded.)